Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Assignment 3.




I struggled with this project, and after speaking with Ross, I decided to try and go all conceptional with it. It's not really my thing, but I thought I would have a crack at it.




So I desiged a product that is like a mantal piece that just sits on your table or such. Inside is filled with mirrors, set up in a way that when you look through it, it looks asthough there is a large area. The mirrors reflect off themselves to give the idea of a vast area, but captured inside a small box, to try and give the idea that time is never ending.

1 comment:

Andrew Cook said...

i really like this concept and it is a great response to the brief. i saw your presentaition and feel you expressed your notion of time well. looking into the mirror box is really cool and effective. well done.