Thursday, August 21, 2008

Museum Tour.


The first image, is that of a revolutionary car design, it was inspired by a tear or water drop, and changed they ways of car design for many years.
The drawing is that of a puzzle inspired design tea and coffee set, I found this piece extremerly interesting, as I personally don't see a need or point for design's such as this, however, it has made me think differently about the way pieces can be designed to create interest, as it did with me.
In the ecological section of the museum, I did find the re-house as it made it much more apart that houses can be made from recycable material, and still look exactly the same and function the same, however having less impact on the environment. I dont have a drawing from this as it wasn't that much different from your average kitchen.

No comments: